Air Conditioning in Tallahassee, Crawfordville, Sopchoppy, Woodville, FL, and Surrounding Areas
Best AC Installation in Tallahassee, FL
Installing an air conditioning system and experiencing its benefits can be beneficial for you and your family. When your AC starts to malfunction, our expert air conditioner experts step in to determine the need for AC repair or replacement in Tallahassee, FL, you’ll find the most reliable and efficient AC installation and replacement services offered by our top-notch technicians. Trust us for all of your HVAC needs!
Keith Key Heating & Air is one of the most trusted and progressive service providers specializing in professional air conditioning repair in Tallahassee, FL. We deliver reasonable assistance to you by using modern strategies and tools.
Established in 1991, we are a proud family-owned and operated business. Our technicians strive to exemplify honesty and professionalism while ensuring that all of our customer’s needs are met with the utmost care. We induct and overhaul all types of AC Installation in Tallahassee, FL, from residential to light commercial units. We provide services in Wakulla, Leon, and Franklin Counties.
Benefits Of Professional AC Replacement & Installation
There are several benefits of professional AC replacement and installation, including:
- Increased Efficiency: Professional installation ensures that your new AC unit is properly sized and installed, which can increase its efficiency and help you save money on energy bills.
- Enhanced Comfort: A properly installed AC unit will provide better cooling and air quality, enhancing the overall comfort of your home or office.
- Improved Air Quality: Professional installation can also help improve the air quality in your space by ensuring that the unit is sealed correctly, which can prevent the entry of outside pollutants and allergens.
- Longer Lifespan: Professional installation can help extend the lifespan of your AC unit, as proper installation and maintenance can prevent damage and wear and tear.
If you’re looking for an air conditioner replacement or installation in Tallahassee & Crawfordville, FL, you need reliable service from a certified team of technicians like Keith Key Heating & Air. We provide efficient and cost-effective services designed to meet your customized needs. Contact us today to schedule an appointment!
Why choose us?
One of the fundamental justifications that retain our HVAC services’ domination is that we devote ourselves wholly to be certain that you have the most delightful experience from your HVAC appliance.
- Licensed company: Keith Key Heating & Air is a licensed and certified company, so you can believe our credibility and appoint us without any skepticism.
- Quality Service: Quality and honesty are primary values in our performance, including our service, commodities, or implementation.
- Inexpensive Prices: We ensure our clients assistance at the best and most favorable price and are provided with benefits at reasonable rates.
- Professional technicians: All our technicians are well equipped in their realm. They can interpret your problems and provide extraordinary client experience with their abilities and troubleshooting skills. They have a long-standing significant proficiency in all sorts of HVAC systems. They keep enhancing their knowledge associated with several new complications that may originate in an air conditioner.
- Years of experience: We’ve been furnishing HVAC assistance for many years. We’ve attained hands-on proficiency in all HVAC systems available during this time. Our technicians undergo the essential training that assists them in troubleshooting and deciphering problems in a brief period.
If you are looking for the best air conditioning in Tallahassee, contact Keith Key Heating & Air now to speak with a professional!
Air Conditioning Crawfordville, Tallahassee, Sopchoppy, Woodville, FL, and Surrounding Areas.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Annual maintenance is required for air conditioning systems. Neglecting to service an air conditioner might result in lower efficiency and increased electricity use. Air conditioners' filters tend to collect dust and debris.
Cleaning up air conditioners and regular service can limit the allergies caused due to dirty airflow. Apart from this, the air conditioner's longevity is increased. Call up an AC Installation in Tallahassee FL, for regular servicing.
Replacing an AC unit involves several steps, including assessing the current unit and cooling needs of the space, removing the old unit, installing the new one, testing it, and providing maintenance advice. The new unit must be properly sized, installed, and functioning efficiently and safely, which is why professional installation is recommended.
Several factors can cause an AC to blow hot & air instead of cold air. Figure out the right cause behind reduced airflow. Some of the reasons are:
• Thermostat setting
Check if the thermostat setting is set to "heat" and change it back to the "cool" option.
• Evaporator coils and air filters
Dirty coils and filters can limit the flow of cold air. An AC repair technician can clean these up to ensure better airflow.
• Condenser coils
Condenser coils are located outside and are prone to dust and debris. Check the condenser coil and ensure that the space is free from blockages.
• Low refrigerant level
Low refrigerant values cause an air conditioner to blow hot air. Get these fixed by a repair professional to increase the air quality.
Basic filters should be replaced every 30-60 days, especially during the summer when the air conditioner is used more frequently. A house owner with pets might need to replace the filters every 20-45 days.
The manual provided with your AC also gives you the details about when to replace your air conditioning system.
It's time to replace your air conditioner when,
- It is more than 10 years old
- Requires frequent repairs
- Increased energy bills
- Not cooling your house
- Weird noises
- Moldy smell
So opting for a new air conditioner with a high EER and SEER rating might help.