Florida is a city with warmer weather than most other states, so the heating requirement is mild to low. In this condition, choosing an efficient heating system that would be apt for your home is essential. You can contact a professional HVAC service provider in Midway, FL, to suggest the best system.
Choose The Most Efficient Heating System For Your Florida Home
Whether you have a big or small house, you can’t decide on your own the most suitable heating system. Before considering heat pump installation in Ochlockonee, you should know about the different heating systems available in the market today.
• Heat Strips
This heating mechanism is simple, efficient, and affordable. You can place this element in the AC to act as a space heater when the temperature takes a hit. However, these strips are ineffective when the temperature falls below freezing. Some heat pump repair in Sopchoppy, FL, suggest this heating technique because it is easy and cost-effective compared to other systems.
• Furnace System
The furnace system works by heating the air and circulating it across your house. However, it depends on the furnace system how the heat gets transferred to the air. You can choose among the four furnace systems available in the market. These are –
1. Natural gas furnace – Natural gas furnace systems are essentially economical. Top HVAC service providers in Midway, FL, often are contacted to install this furnace at Florida homes. While older gas furnaces can’t be efficient by more than 65% on average, the modern versions can go beyond 95%.
2. Oil gas furnace – This furnace system is a bit less efficient than the gas system. The efficiency of this heating system revolves around 80 – 90% maximum. However, the upfront cost is relatively low.
3. Electric furnace – This furnace is popular for its low cost and easy installation. However, its overall cost can be higher than the gas furnace. The electric furnace has gained success nowadays because of its little-to-nothing carbon footprint. That is why HVAC service in Midway, FL, advise homeowners to opt for this heating system.
4. Propane-based furnace – It is a byproduct of oil and gas production. You can use tanks to store propane for timely usage. Even though a few residents use this furnace system, it can be a great option where gas or oil is not easily accessible in the locality.
• Heat Pumps
Heat pumps are efficient in providing comfort to your home. Many homeowners use this heating system as an alternative to the AC or furnace for all climates. A heat pump transfers heat from one place to another, making the space cool or warm as required. You can choose any of the below-mentioned heat pumps as per your need;
1. Air-to-air heat pump – This system is homeowners’ most common heat pump type. It transfers heat between your rooms and outside air. A high-efficiency heat pump can reduce your energy cost by a great margin and dehumidify the indoor air better than other heating systems. That is why heat pump installation in Ochlockonee has become a popular choice.
The air-to-air heat pump also comes with a ductless version known as the mini-split heat pump. It helps you manage your temperature requirement and prevents unnecessary energy usage.
2. Water-based heat pump – It works the same way as the air-to-air heat pump. This heat pump uses water to dissipate heat across your house. However, this heat pump requires water sources like lakes, rivers, or other access. We also provide services like AC replacement in Tallahassee, FL.
3. Geothermal heat pump – This heat pump utilizes the energy of the underground thermal energy and similarly transfers heat to distribute in your rooms. Since the energy supply is constant, the heat pump operation is efficient and reliable. However, its installation can be expensive.
4. Solar heat pump – This hybrid system is used in conjunction with air and geothermal heat pumps. Since it uses solar panels as the power source, you may cool or warm your home using renewable energy.
Efficient heat pump repair service in Sopchoppy, FL, is essential to keep the heating system in the best condition possible.
The boiler is another efficient way to keep your indoors warm and comfortable. This system heats water and provides hot water or steam to warm your indoors. In this process, the heat gets distributed through the baseboard radiators or radiant floor system if it is hot water or steam radiators if it is steam.
Hire A Professional Service Provider For Your Job
Whether heat pump installation in Ochlockonee, FL or furnace system set up, you should rely only on professional service providers. Here are some top benefits of hiring an expert on this job –
1. A heating system expert can only suggest which system would benefit you.
2. Any professional service provider has a team of trained technicians who will perform the installation task flawlessly.
3. You can save your time and any extra cost.
4. When you choose a certified installation service provider, you are eligible for warranty support from the company, etc.
While choosing a reliable service provider is pivotal, you should place an emphasis on heat pump repair in Sopchoppy, FL. The more you take care of your system, the better service it will provide you.
Keith Key Heating & Air is your choice for quality heating and heat pump services. We are known for our impeccable heating system service at an affordable price. Call us at (850) 926-3546 or email us at [email protected].